Considering joining the team at the Township of Ewing? We would love to hear from you! Our employment application can be downloaded here, along with instructions for submitting a complete application. Be sure to meet all the requirements to be eligible for consideration!
Currently Advertised Positions
P/T COURT ATTENDANT – EWING TOWNSHIP, Municipal Court is now accepting applications for a part-time court attendant. The employee will work approx. 32 hours/month. Hourly wage is 19.00 dollars/hour. Uniform will be provided. Must be able to work harmoniously with the public, and carry out and follow directions. Must be able to pass a drug screen and fingerprint background check. Ewing residency preferred. A valid driver’s license is required. Please submit application and resume to Personnel Director, Hilary Hyser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ad Posted November 10, 2015 and Removed on December 10, 2014.
IMPORTANT: Your application may be rejected if it is incomplete. The Personnel Office cannot complete the application process for you! It is your responsibility to make your own copies. Failure to comply with the instructions below could cause a delay and/or the rejection of your application.
- Upon submission of your application, you must attach a copy of proof of residency, in accordance to the Ewing Township Residency Ordinance 2-17.5 adopted in 1977. This information is strictly confidential and will not be viewed by anyone other than Human Resources.
- If applying for a truck driver or equipment operator position, you must possess a valid CDL license through the State of New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles. A copy of this license must be attached to your application in addition to all other required documents.
- Any and all inspector positions require State of New Jersey Certifications. Copies of the appropriate license(s) or certification(s) must accompany your application as well.
- All applications are filed in the Ewing Township Personnel Office for a period of two years. You can check back on this page for job postings.
- Specific job requirements can be obtained from the Civil Service Commission (formerly New Jersey Department of Personnel) web site – www.state.nj.us/csc/
Applications may be submitted via one of three methods, but must be signed to be complete.
H.R. Agent, Township of Ewing
2 Jake Garzio Drive
Ewing, New Jersey 08628
Sign, scan and send to HHyser@EwingNJ.org
All applicants are subject to a background check as well as fingerprints. Failure to disclose pertinent information is grounds for dismissal.
All submissions are held in strict confidence for your security.