Considering joining the team at the Township of Ewing? We would love to hear from you! Our employment application can be downloaded here, along with instructions for submitting a complete application. Be sure to meet all the requirements to be eligible for consideration!
Currently Advertised Positions
P/T PUBLIC WORKS MECHANIC
Ewing Township, Department of Public Works is now accepting applications for a part-time certified mechanic (this position will lead to a full-time opportunity. Experience as a diesel mechanic is preferred but not necessary. Must have excellent organizational and paperwork skills. Must be familiar with preventative maintenance work, brake work, oil changes etc. and routine repair work. Must be able to multi-task, work harmoniously with others, and carry out and follow directions. Must be available to work a flexible 25 hour/week schedule. Ewing residency preferred. A valid driver’s license is required. Please submit application and resume to Personnel Director, Hilary Hyser at email@example.com. Ad Posted December 17, 2014 and Removed on January 5, 2014.
P/T ANIMAL SHELTER ATTENDANT
Ewing Township, Department of Health is now accepting applications for a part-time Animal Shelter Attendant. This position involves caring, feeding, cleaning, exercising, and grooming animals; cleaning and disinfecting animal food bowls and water pans, living quarters, and adjacent areas; observing animals general health, diet, weight, appetite, etc., for negative symptoms. May perform routine clerical work as needed. Must be able to work harmoniously with co-workers and the public, and carry out and follow directions. Must be available to work 20 hours/week in the afternoons and on weekends. Ewing residency and a valid driver’s license are required. Position pays 11.00 dollars/hour. Please submit application and resume to Personnel Director, Hilary Hyser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ad Posted December 10, 2014 and Removed on December 31, 2014.
F/T CLERK TYPIST POSITION
Ewing Township, Municipal Court is now applications for a full-time Clerk Typist (Keyboarding 1). The ideal applicant has excellent customer service skills; the ability to multi-task; work harmoniously with others; and carry out and follow directions. Must be organized and able to work in a fast paced environment. This position requires working on Monday nights. Ewing residency and a valid driver’s license are required. Please submit application and resume to Personnel Director, Hilary Hyser at email@example.com. Ad Posted December 17, 2014 and Removed on January 5, 2014.
IMPORTANT: Your application may be rejected if it is incomplete. The Personnel Office cannot complete the application process for you! It is your responsibility to make your own copies. Failure to comply with the instructions below could cause a delay and/or the rejection of your application.
- Upon submission of your application, you must attach a copy of proof of residency, in accordance to the Ewing Township Residency Ordinance 2-17.5 adopted in 1977. This information is strictly confidential and will not be viewed by anyone other than Human Resources.
- If applying for a truck driver or equipment operator position, you must possess a valid CDL license through the State of New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles. A copy of this license must be attached to your application in addition to all other required documents.
- Any and all inspector positions require State of New Jersey Certifications. Copies of the appropriate license(s) or certification(s) must accompany your application as well.
- All applications are filed in the Ewing Township Personnel Office for a period of two years. You can check back on this page for job postings.
- Specific job requirements can be obtained from the Civil Service Commission (formerly New Jersey Department of Personnel) web site – www.state.nj.us/csc/
Applications may be submitted via one of three methods, but must be signed to be complete.
H.R. Agent, Township of Ewing
2 Jake Garzio Drive
Ewing, New Jersey 08628
Sign, scan and send to HHyser@EwingNJ.org
All applicants are subject to a background check as well as fingerprints. Failure to disclose pertinent information is grounds for dismissal.
All submissions are held in strict confidence for your security.