The Clerk’s Office maintains records of all births, marriages, and deaths that occur in Ewing Township. Our staff is available to assist you with inquiries regarding vital records. Marriage Applications are accepted during the same hours; however an appointment is always advisable. A payment of $28 is required at the time of submission. The application is available for download from the NJ State Health Department
. Applicants should bring a witness, and all parties should bring identification such as a valid driver’s license or birth certificate. Copies of Births, Marriages, and Death certificates are $15.00. Please fill out forms ahead of time.
Forms are available on our website.
- Birth certificate: $15.00
- Burial, transit, or removal permit: $10.00
- Duplicate burial, transit or removal permit: $15.00
- Certified copies of marriage/remarriage license, civil union/reaffirmation license, and domestic partnership registration: $15.00
- Correction to vital record, including birth certificates, death certificates, marriage/remarriage licenses, civil union licenses, and domestic partnership registrations: $30.00
- Death certificate: $15.00
Township of Ewing
Office of the Clerk
2 Jake Garzio Drive
Ewing, NJ 08628
Hours of Operation
M-F: 8:30am - 4:30pm